Saturday, November 3, 2012

Random Stuff

Beddee has been TERRIBLE about updating this week. I have a couple of profiles stirring around in my mind (next one, JOFFREY)! But there are a couple of other things I want to write about too. This blog is mainly a celebration of my love for the ASOIAF series, but I also want to write about other things that have held my interest lately.

These are (in no particular order):

Dexter: (OMG this season has been amazing)!


The Upcoming Hobbit Movie: (OMG I can't wait)!


LOTR Triology: (I am re-watching all the movies and want to give everyone my thoughts).


Various Fantasy Book Series: (Now that I have almost finished ASOIAF, I need help deciding which to read next)!

                 Is this series worth pursuing?
 
And I always like to discuss celebrity gossip and other such nonsense! Of course, ASOIAF is the main squeeze, but I am veering off to discuss these other topics as well. If you would be so kind, please leave me feedback of what you would like me to write about. In the weeks ahead, I hope to hit all of these topics. I hope you like it!
 
~Beddee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment